From Rigol Homebrew Wiki
Revision as of 14:33, 25 April 2013 by Matt
Sorry, not complete yet, you will find some starting point in the examples delivered with the toolchain...
howto compile examples
Blackfin programming reference
- If you are new to blackfin development it may be a good idea to read this document.
- Blackfin Processor Hardware Reference
- Every command must be word aligned. When you access the memory, word accesses must be word aligned, long word accesses must be long word aligned.
- Don't use the .align directive . It doesn't works with the toolchain. Use .byte directives to do that.
- Subroutines / Calls
- Every subroutine that calls subroutines must start with LINK and end with UNLINK to save the return address to the stack. The blackfin CPU doesn't do that automaticly.
sub: LINK 0x0 ... CALL sub2 ... UNLINK RTS
- Switch your scope to the STOP-Mode if you don't need capturing during your software is working. Sometimes i got unpredictable crashs when the device was in AUTO-Mode. Hope to find a reason for this thing soon.
Unlock the Keyboard
- If you need keyboard interaction, first you should unlock the keyboard for user inputs.
- This lines will do the job:
R0=0 CALL Set_KeyLock
- The keyboard is locked, because the serial interface is used to upload and start your software.
- You can see that its locked if the only keycode you get is KC_KEYLOCK (0xc9).